Lightweight Jiu Jitsu Gi
$169.95 – $209.95
Notify me when this product is back in stock
A versatile gi for all styles of Jiu-Jitsu. Prepare for whatever comes your way with an all-purpose gi built for an unpredictable sport. Its lightweight design is cool, comfortable and allows you to move effortlessly on the mat. The rugged construction withstands your most intense training sessions.
- 420-GSM pearl weave cotton top
- 8oz ripstop cotton-polyester pants
- Reinforced lapels, knees, and stress areas for durability
- Designed to be IBJJF compliant (white, blue, black)
- Pre-treated to prevent color fade
- Stretch drawstring
- Weave: Pearl weave top
- Pants: 8oz ripstop cotton-polyester pants
- Reinforcements: Lapels, knees, sleeves and general stress areas
- Drawstring: Stretch drawstring
- IBJJF Compliant: Yes (white, blue, black)
- Weight: Weights may vary: A0 - 2.7lbs, A1 - 2.9lbs, A2 - 3lbs, A3 - 3.1lbs, A4 - 3.5lbs, A5- 3.4lbs
- Model Information: Mike: 5'10", 185lb, A2 Jacket. Alison: 5'7", 170lb, A1 Jacket.
- Best for: Entry-level / Intermediate / Advanced
- Care instructions: Pre-treated to prevent color fade. Wash Cold and Hang to Dry.
This versatile gi prepares you for the unpredictability of Jiu Jitsu. Its lightweight design and reinforced fabric allow for better mobility during strong rolls.
The lightweight gi has reinforced seams to withstand years of strenuous training and competitions. Its subtle design focuses on fit, feel, and function.
The premium fabric was stitched using a pearl weave, which is light, durable, and perfect for those hot extended grappling sessions.
What size should I buy?
Please reference our sizing chart.
Is this Gi IBJJF Approved?
Yes! This Gi also comes in three IBJJF compliant colors: white, blue, and black.
How much does the Gi weigh?
Weights may vary: A0 - 2.7lbs, A1 - 2.9lbs, A2 - 3lbs, A3 - 3.1lbs, A4 - 3.5lbs, A5- 3.4lbs
How should I wash my Gi?
Pre-treated to prevent color fade. Wash Cold and Hang to Dry.
How is this Gi different from other Hayabusa Gi's?
The Hayabusa Lightweight Gi is a pearl weave gi just like our ultra-light gi. A pearl weave gi is more lightweight than the gold-Weave used for the Goorudo and Warrior gi. However the Lightweight Gi is heavier than the Ultra-Light, making it our versatile all-purpose gi, situated in between the Ultra-Light and the Goorudo and Warrior.