T3 Boxing Gloves
or 4 payments of $57.49 with More info
The following size chart is to be used as a guide only.
|110 – 140 kg||152 – 165 cm||8 – 12 oz||14 – 16 oz|
|140 – 165 kg||166 – 175 cm||10 – 12 oz||14 – 16 oz|
|165 – 190 kg||176 – 155 cm||10 – 14 oz||14 – 16 oz|
|190 – 215 kg||156 – 190 cm||12 – 14 oz||16 oz|
|215 – 240 kg||192 – 198 cm||12 – 16 oz||16 oz|
|240 – 270 kg||200 – 210 cm||14 – 16 oz||16 oz|
Notify me when this product is back in stock
Hayabusa T3s are renowned for their incredible wrist support and hand protection. Designed with you in mind, they offer a customized, secure fit that helps support proper, powerful punches. T3s were built to last using the best materials. Tested and backed by a decade of research, they are the perfect choice for all levels of training.
- Splints support and align your wrist
- Multi-layer foam knuckle protection
- A perfect, lace-like fit every time without the hassle
- Lining that smells fresh for longer using XT2®
- Wipe away sweat quickly with the super soft thumb
- Highly durable materials and construction
- Wrist Protection: 4x Fusion Splinting™
- Hand Protection: Multi-Layered Foam
- Closure: Dual-X®
- Lining: XT2® Fabric
- Material: Engineered Leather (Vylar®)
- Other: Wipe-Away Sweat Thumb
- Basics: Attached thumb, perforated palm, foam grip bar, ergonomic thumb position
- Best for: Entry-level / Intermediate / Advanced
Your hands should never hurt after a training session
T3 delivers the protection you need by combining custom foam composition, a quickly adjustable fit, and best-in-class wrist stabilization.
Give your hands the respect they deserve
We use the best materials to build our gloves, and when we can't find something that meets our standards, we create something better.
Fresh for longer
The silver lining will keep it smelling like new long after you’ve broken them in.
Avoid sweat dripping into your eyes by quickly wiping it away with the special absorbent thumb.
The 4 splint design prevents your wrist from misalignment from awkward bends. The built-in support in the glove makes the use of hand wraps optional.
|Patented DUAL-X™ CLOSURE SYSTEM
The dual strap closure provides a lace-like fit which creates hand and wrist stabilization for the best protection and injury prevention.
|Our foam characteristics allow recovery from strikes instantly so you are always protected and ready for the next strike.|
|These gloves have been designed with an optimized ergonomic thumb pocket that is positioned to eliminate awkward strain on both thumb and wrist.|
Fit & Feel
Odor Resist Lining
|Our exclusive AG fabric liner includes XT2 an antimicrobial technology possessing anti-odor and antibacterial properties.|
|Ultra-soft microfiber suede covering for unmatched perspiration management.|
Best outer material for combat equipment (University of Cincinnati study, 2017)
How do I put my T3s on my own?
Check out this video demonstrating how easy it is: How To Put On Your T3 Boxing Gloves
How do I store them to improve airflow?
This video shows how to keep your gloves fresh: Proper Boxing Glove Storage
How do I break my gloves in?
They're like jeans, the more you use them, the more comfortable they get. We find they break in nicely after 10 to 15 sessions.
Can T3 be used for sparring?
Yes, definitely! We recommend using the 16 oz size for optimal protection of your hands and your opponent.
What glove size should I buy?
There are a combination of factors and we've found our sizing chart to be an effective way to define the right size. Worried about the perfect fit? So are we! Simply exchange and we'll get you into the perfect size.
How do I clean my gloves?
The best way to keep these gloves clean is to ensure that they are opened fully after use to allow them to properly and thoroughly dry inside.
- To clean the inside, you can use a water-dampened washcloth to wipe the inside of the gloves to remove any oils and dirt which can accumulate in the gloves during use. After washing the inside, ensure the gloves are again left as wide open as possible so they may thoroughly dry. A few times a month, you may wish to use isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) and water mixture in a spray bottle after the initial wash.
- The outside of the gloves can be washed with a damp cloth as well. We do not recommend using any bleach or other cleaners on the material as this can cause damage to the fabric and as well, if the cleaners are not fully removed, this may cause injury to yourself and others.