T3 Iridescent Boxing Gloves
Hayabusa T3s are renowned for their incredible wrist support and hand protection. Designed with you in mind, they offer a customized, secure fit that helps support proper, powerful punches. T3s were built to last using the best materials. Tested and backed by a decade of research, they are the perfect choice for all levels of training.
- Dual-X interlocking wrist straps deliver a comfortable & precise fit
- World renowned splinted support provides perfect wrist alignment
- Multi-layered technology foam composition supplies ultimate knuckle protection
- Virtually indestructible Vylar exterior provides unparalleled resilience
- Ultra soft temperature regulating lining keeps your hands cool
- Microfiber thumb allows you to wipe away sweat
- Handcrafted using extraordinary materials
- Wrist Support: Dual-X® plus 4x Fusion Splinting™
- Hand Protection: Multi-layered foam technology (Deltra-EG™)
- Closure: Dual-X® hook and loop closure
- Lining: Temperature regulating AG™ Fabric
- Material: Vylar® Engineered Leather
- Ergonomics: Ergonomic thumb position
- Extras: Attached thumb, perforated palm, grip bar
- Best for: Intermediate / advanced
- Recommended use: 10-12oz for bags/pads | 14-18oz for bags/pads, partner drills, and sparring
Our bold iridescent gloves are destined to stand out with an extraordinary look that demands attention. Choose from two styles that feel even better than they look.
World Renowned Wrist Support
Our exclusive design protects your wrists by keeping them properly aligned with each punch. Once you strap up, your hands are secured to protective splints that provide support and prevent injuries as you train.
High Impact Knuckle Protection
T3 Boxing Gloves feature a specialized 5-layer technology foam composition. Each layer plays a role in absorbing impacts and dissipating energy so your hand is always ready to land the next strike.
Ergonomic Inner Pocket
T3 was designed with an ergonomic pocket and customizable closure to ensure a perfect fit. When a glove pocket is too loose, it fails to keep your hand secure and appropriately aligned. Our pocket fits like a glove to keep you properly protected at all times.
The 4 splint design prevents your wrist from misalignment from awkward bends. The built-in support in the glove makes the use of hand wraps optional.
|Patented DUAL-X™ CLOSURE SYSTEM
The dual strap closure provides a lace-like fit which creates hand and wrist stabilization for the best protection and injury prevention.
|Our foam characteristics allow recovery from strikes instantly so you are always protected and ready for the next strike.|
|These gloves have been designed with an optimized ergonomic thumb pocket that is positioned to eliminate awkward strain on both thumb and wrist.|
Fit & Feel
Odor Resist Lining
|Our exclusive AG fabric liner includes XT2 an antimicrobial technology possessing anti-odor and antibacterial properties.|
|Ultra-soft microfiber suede covering for unmatched perspiration management.|
Best outer material for combat equipment (University of Cincinnati study, 2017)
How do I put my T3s on my own?
Check out this video demonstrating how easy it is: How To Put On Your T3 Boxing Gloves
How do I store them to improve airflow?
This video shows how to keep your gloves fresh: Proper Boxing Glove Storage
How do I break my gloves in?
They're like jeans, the more you use them, the more comfortable they get. We find they break in nicely after 10 to 15 sessions.
Can T3 be used for sparring?
Yes, definitely! We recommend using the 16 oz size for optimal protection of your hands and your opponent.
What glove size should I buy?
There are a combination of factors and we've found our sizing chart to be an effective way to define the right size. Worried about the perfect fit? So are we! Simply exchange and we'll get you into the perfect size.
How do I clean my gloves?
The best way to keep these gloves clean is to ensure that they are opened fully after use to allow them to properly and thoroughly dry inside.
- To clean the inside, you can use a water-dampened washcloth to wipe the inside of the gloves to remove any oils and dirt which can accumulate in the gloves during use. After washing the inside, ensure the gloves are again left as wide open as possible so they may thoroughly dry. A few times a month, you may wish to use isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) and water mixture in a spray bottle after the initial wash.
- The outside of the gloves can be washed with a damp cloth as well. We do not recommend using any bleach or other cleaners on the material as this can cause damage to the fabric and as well, if the cleaners are not fully removed, this may cause injury to yourself and others.