As one of the top pound for pound fighters in the world, Dominick “The Dominator” Cruz has showcased his immense talent in footwork, striking and ability to set up unique angles against any opponent put in his path. The two-time UFC Bantamweight Champion regained his dominant status with a flawless comeback win over T.J. Dillashaw at UFC Fight Night 81 after being sidelined by injuries. With one of the best comeback stories in MMA, Cruz continues to set new challenges and break new records.
- Two-time UFC Bantamweight Champion
- Most Wins in UFC and WEC Bantamweight History (12)
- WEC Bantamweight Champion (2010)
- World MMA Awards 2014 Comeback Fighter of the Year
- USA Today 2010 Fighter of the Year
- Total Combat Lightweight Champion (2006)
- Total Combat Featherweight Champion (2006)